Sunday 13 January 2013

Jogging, Walking and more Jogging!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been so busy these last few days, I have seriously been slacking with my blog writing...so finally its Sunday eve, so have got chance to update you all with what I've been up to...

Well running club is going very well, myself and Becki went on a new route around where she lives on wed eve, and then myself and Chris did the first route on fri...and then last night, I gained some energy from somewhere and decided I would venture out, for the first time on my own. I said to myself, I'd only go out if I had my ipod, it then took me half an hour to then find my ipod which I eventually found-thank god!I was also excited about running alone, as it meant I could use my cool ear muff headphones that I was yet to use after getting them for my birthday last May!Check them out!

Kitsound Quilted Music Ear Muffs for iPhone, iPod and MP3 - Turquoise
I really enjoyed my run alone, however this was only because I had my headphones....they are sooo ace...I love them...they keep your ears so warm and let you listen to your fav running tunes, my only criticism would be that they dont go loud enough!!However I would definatley recommend them to hard core runners!

Since running club began, I've been thinking of maybe setting myself a challenge to train for so that I dont give up and gives me something to work towards. I shall be consulting my fellow running club friends and see what they think. 

Well its time for me to get my running stuff together again, as myself and Becki are off out again tomorrow night and doing route no.3!

Happy Jogging!x


No comments:

Post a Comment