Monday 7 January 2013

Bikini Body Mission for March 2013!

Hi all, I'm just taking a little time out from 'looking back at xmas' as I've got something new to report....I am soon to be going on my best friends Hen do to Tenerife in March, therefore I am on a mission to get a good bikini body in time. I understand that I am going to have to stop baking for this time, as the cookies are just too good to resist, and I am going to be focused on slimming world-plus lots of exercise!

Sooo, last night on facebook I noticed two of my friends were planning on going for a jog, so I stupidly said that I would join them, however surprisingly I quite enjoyed it, we didnt jog for the whole time, but did it in intervals, so part jog, part brisk walk!As there was three of is it was so much more enjoyable, as we could chat, and support each other throughout. 

We have now decided we shall make it a weekly thing, and maybe twice a week depending on how we get on. I'm really happy, as it means getting fit without paying for classes or the gym, which then I can save for my holiday!

Happy Jogging!x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the diet and exercise, Jo - you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Glinda!When is you trip away?x

    ReplyDelete