Wednesday 9 January 2013

'Fat Club'...The start of 2013!

Well last night, myself, my mum and Becki (running buddy), went for our weekly weigh in! The results weren't too bad, but I had gained, which was expected!I'd said to myself, I would start a fresh last week, but it was too hard still being off work, and lots of chocolate still around (plus all the baking...opps). So this is it now,we had our fresh start, with the new members talk for the whole group, and I am so determined!I even text my running partners after class, to see if they fancied a run tonight- so myself and Becki are facing the cold tonight and going on our second 'jog' of the week!

When doing slimming world, the key is definatley all to do with planning, and having your cupboards and fridge stocked, in order to make some yummy meals. I have just done that, and been to get a little shop, so I can have a Syn free (except your healthy extra) full English breakfast. YES....I said 'Syn Free' Full English Breakfast , it is possible, and soooo yummy!The key to this, is using the magical Fry Light and by grilling most of your foods. So my breakfast is going to consist of A fried egg (in fry light), Grilled bacon (with all the fat taken off), Baked beans, 2 slices Hovis Nimble wholemeal bread (400g loaf) and Half a tin of chopped toms (cooked down with some garlic, chilli, s+p).

Ohhh all this talk of food is making me feel hungry now so I'm off to make my yummy breakfast!

If anyone feels inspired...check out the website-and find your nearest class!It's fab, you can eat lots and still lose weight...AMAZING! Slimming World-check it out!

Happy Slimming! x

UPDATE: Here's my Breakfast...all washed down with a green tea with lemon!YUM!

Photo: SW Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment